SURVEY SHOWS THE POWER — AND BARRIERS — TO PERSONALIZATION
A recent survey, “The Realities of Online Personalization”by Econsultancy and Monetate, breaks down the tactics and barriers to building customer experiences:
- 94% – agree personalization is critical to current and future success
- 56% – are not personalizing the web experience for visitors
- 72% – say they understand the importance of personalization but don’t know where to start and how to approach it
- 54% – express an inability to translate data into action
- 51% – say the most apparent barriers to personalization are technology and IT
Subscribe to Milkshake now! Our latest issue dives into spending marketing budgets during economic uncertainties, how marketers spend their budgets, and many more!