Last Updated: January 16, 2020
How we collect information
When ordering, uploading content with contact information, or registering with us, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, email address, or other details to help you with your experience.
When we collect information
We collect information from you when you place an order, fill out a form, create an account, or enter information on our site.
How we use information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
• To personalize the user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How we protect information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This includes website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
California Consumer Privacy Act
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that Hudson Printing disclose certain stored information to you, about our collection, and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
• The categories of personal information we collected about you.
• The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
• Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information (we do not sell your personal information).
• The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
• The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
• Deny you goods or services
• Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
• Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
• Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels, Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
• Calling us at 801-486-4611
• Emailing us at privacy@HudsonPrinting.com
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of Sate that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You many only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
• Provide sufficient information that allow us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
• Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to personal information associated with that specific account.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Categories of Personal Information
In particular, Hudson Printing has collected the following categories of Personal Information form its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
• Identifiers: A real name, alias, postal address, email address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, current or past job history, or other similar identifiers.
• Commercial Information: Records of mailing addresses, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
• Usage: Information on the User’s interaction with Hudson Printing.
• Geolocation Data: Physical location, generally.
Categories of Sources of Personal Information
We also collect Personal Information from other sources:
• Consumers, when they share information with us
• Consumer Partners, when they share information with us
• Publicly available databases
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the Personal Information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
• To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
• To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Websites, products, and services.
• To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
• To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
• To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
• To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Websites, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
• For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Websites, products, and services.
• To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
• As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
Sales of Personal Information
No Personal Information has been sold in the past 12 months.
Disclosure for Business Purposes
No Personal Information has been disclosed for business purposes in the past 12 months.
How we handle Do Not Track Signals
We honor do not track signals and do not track, or plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Third-Party Behavioral Tracking
We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur we will notify the users via email or telephone within 7 business days.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails or would like to request any posted content removed, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
241 W 1700 S
Salt Lake City UT 84115